As a Managing Broker, I guide and educate agents in the day to day profession of selling real estate. I continue on going education to stay informed with current laws, events, technology and market trends, allowing me to provide the best advice to my agents. Other duties include assistance to resolve issues between Buyers, Sellers, Agents and Brokers in order to complete a successful transaction and minimizing their liabilities. I work with agents assuring cohesiveness between all the facets of our company that include: Administration, Accounting, Broker Responsibilities and Multiple Listing Service and in-house ancillary services.
- 13 Years of Experience
- Joined Alliance Group in 2004
- 14 years in the area
- BS & Engineering School from WVU
Manatee Association of REALTORS® Involvement:
- 2006 Chairman Professional Development Committee
- 2006 - 2010 Professional Development Committee
- 2010 Green Committee
- 2009 Chairman Designation Committee
- 2006 - 2009 Designation Committee implementing the development and design of the Professional REALTOR® Institute of Manatee (PRIM) Award (unique to the Manatee Association)
- 2014 Director for Manatee Association of REALTORS®
Other Real Estate Involvement:
Hobbies & Personal Interest
Enjoys boating, fishing, golf, hiking, motorcycle riding and time with my family time, especially time with my granddaughter. Other interests include investing in different equities such as real estate, stocks and bonds.