Alliance Group Title
Gain Peace Of Mind With Alliance Group Title
Alliance group title's closing agents have been serving Buyers and Sellers for more than 15 years. We are affiliated with REMAX Alliance Group and benefit from its dominant market position and professional reputation. We close transactions located in Sarasota, Manatee, Charlotte, Hillsborough and Pinellas counties for Buyers and Sellers represented by all real estate companies.
Benefits of choosing Alliance Group Title:
- Strong commitment to our customers
- Responsive and professional service
- Competitive pricing
- Convenience - ability to close at any REMAX Alliance Group location.
What, Why and Who of Title Insurance
The title insurance policy guarantees that the property you are purchasing is free and clear of all undisclosed claims or liens. In short, it guarantees that you own the property you bargained for. Title insurance provides coverage against clouds on title that appear in the public records such as unsatisfied liens or mortgages, as well as hidden defects such as forgeries or unauthorized signatures on documents.
Alliance Group Title performs a property search to examine the history of the property to insure items are discovered and paid in full for before closing. This guarantees the title will be passed from Seller to Buyer "free and clear" of all liens. Alliance Group Title acts as your closing agent, coordinating all activities between Buyer, Seller, real estate agents mortgage lender and insurance companies. We make sure the title is clear, prepare the closing statement, collect and disburse funds, prepare the title insurance policies at the courthouse. Title insurance is paid once closing, although the coverage protects the Buyer for the entire period of ownership and even after the property is sold. In Florida, title insurance premiums are based on the purchase price of the property.
Some Important Title and Closing Tips To Keep In Mind
- Don't wait to get home owners insurance. Waiting until the last minute to secure homeowners insurance can be both costly and cause delay in closing. All lenders require an Insurance Policy Binder prior to closing.
- Gather the funds needed to close into one account, so they are readily available and can be processed without un-necessary holds by your bank.
- Arrange in advance with your bank to either wire or prepare a cashier's check, payable to Alliance Group Title, for closing. We work closely with your lender to gather the accurate fees and prepare your settlement statement.
- Inform us of any special needs or requests. We strive to accommodate everyone involved in the transaction.
- If using a Power of Attorney, inform both the Title Company and Lender, as this document will need to be reviewed and approved prior to closing.
- Bring a picture ID to the closing. Everyone who will be signing documents will need to provide some form of photo ID such as a valid driver's license or passport.
- Finally just relax. We are here to assist you and will do whatever it takes to guarantee a smooth and enjoyable Closing experience.
2000 Webber Street
Sarasota, FL 34239
Phone - 941-308-3435
Fax - 941-308-3436
3007 Manatee Ave. West
Bradenton, FL 34205
Phone - 941-748-9494
Fax - 941-748-0088
Lakewood Ranch Office
5411 University Parkway
University Park, FL 34201
Phone - 941-308-3888
Fax - 941-308-3889
How May We Contact You?