About Karen Cox
Administration and Technology
I provide support and training for our agents on our web based systems and tools. I also distribute information throughout the company to agents and staff via various communication methods and act as liaison for the company’s Family of Services.
- Joined Alliance Group in 1993
- Graduated from the University of Arizona
Other Real Estate Involvement:
- 2007 RE/MAX Florida Region“ Office Administrator of the Year“ Multi Office
- Member of St. Joseph’s Church
- Board of Directors Feeding Empty Little Tummies
- Volunteer with Meals on Wheels
- Volunteer with Boy’s and Girl’s Club
- Serve on committees implementing different charity golf events including:
- Children’s Miracle Network
- Susan G Komen
Hobbies & Personal Interest
Enjoys golf, boating and travel. Other interests include monthly book club, music and playing Bass Guitar.
How May I Contact You?